MITOX HAND HELD
Petrol brushcutters are essential for clearing thick, dense grass and undergrowth where a lawn mower would simply clog up. Brushcutters fitted with a nylon cutting line can also be used in areas where it would not be safe to take a mower such as on steep slopes or where there may be rocks or other obstacles which may not be visible. The Mitox range of petrol brushcutters consists of models suitable for small domestic garden maintenance tasks through to the landowners with more demanding maintenance tasks.
Mitox 26L-SP Select Petrol Brushcutter
A value trimmer / brushcutter for light/medium domestic use.
The Mitox 26L-SP is a great value petrol grass trimmer/brush cutter, ideal for the homeowner who requires a machine to effectivley trim lawn edges or clear long overgrown grass.
- – With ergonomic handles
- – A reliable, simple to start engine
- – Split shaft design enables the machine to be easily stored or transported
- – Pre-loaded nylon grass trimmer head, 3-tooth metal brushcutter blade and single strap harness included
Mitox 26U Select Petrol Brushcutter
All round brushcutter for the domestic gardener
The 26U is a quality brush cutter with bike handle, with premium features for the more demanding domestic user.
- – Ergonomic angle-adjustable soft grip handles
- – Reliable, easy to start engine with SmartPull recoil assist and automatic choke
- – Nylon line bump feed grass trimmer cutting head, 3-tooth metal brushcutting blade and twin strap harness included
A powerful petrol brushcutter with full Anti-Vibration system.
The Mitox 460UVX brushcutter is designed for the homeowner or farm/landowner who requires a machine for the most demanding jobs around the property
- – Comfortable to work with thanks to the perfect weight distribution and soft grip controls
- – Powerful 46.5cc two-stroke petrol engine with SmartPull recoil assist and automatic choke
- – Anti-vibration system
- – Nylon line bump feed head, heavy duty 3-tooth blade and premium twin strap harness inluded
The benefits of a petrol garden multi-tool is their value for money and great flexibility making them the ideal choice if you only occasionaly need to carry out a number of different gardening jobs, rather than requiring multiple tools for each task.
There are two different models in the MITOX® petrol powered multi-tool range which enable you to make light work of maintaining your garden. Trimming the edges of your lawn, clearing overgrown weeds, trimming tall hedges back into shape or even pruning branches high up in a tree, all are achievable using a multi functional MITOX® garden multitool kit.