- The EDGE 42 features a 107cm (42″) fabricated deck constructed of strong 11-gauge steel
- Powered by an Ariens 635cc engine
- Foot-operated deck lift offers quick and easy cutting height adjustment
- Four-point deck lift system offers unmatched stability and consistent cutting
- High-back padded seat fitted as standard for operator comfort
- A range of optional accessories is available
- 2-year or 150 hours warranty
- The IKON XD 42 features a 107cm (42″) fabricated deck constructed from 11-gauge steel
- Powered by an Ariens 764cc twin cylinder engine
- Dial-operated cutting height adjustment with 13 cutting positions
- Tubular steel frame
- Plush high-back seat with arm rests and padded control arms
- Range of optional accessories is available
- 3-year or 300 hour warranty
A mid-range garden tractor, highly capable for most applications
The new T60 garden tractor is the ‘stalwart’ of the Westwood range. It is ideal for customers with a large garden who don’t want to compromise the quality of finish for the convenience of a ride-on lawnmower.Fitted with a 107cm (42″) XRD cutter deck, the T60 can operate in conjunction with the PGC+ or as a rough cutter.To tackle dense grass, brambles or nettles, configure the T60 with a 92cm (36″) High Grass Mulching deck.
The C Series range of garden tractors has been one of the UK’s favourites for over three decades. They are designed and built for the British garden and British weather conditions.More than just a ride-on lawn mower, a C Series can be used for year-round garden care. It not only cuts and collects wet grass and creates a striped lawn finish, it can also scarify a lawn and even plough snow – making this the garden tractor mower of choice for thousands of customers.A C Series garden tractor, like all Countax mowers, is built to a much higher specification than most ‘ride-on lawn’ mowers. It’s extra-tough. With a heavy-duty steel chassis, cast front axle and reinforced cutter deck, a C Series tractor mower is designed to handle the rigours of hard work – day in, day out. It makes light work of making your garden look great, so you can spend more time admiring the view.The push button-controlled power take-off drives a range of powered attachments to tackle a variety of garden chores all-year round. For additional versatility, a selection of cutter decks are also available for the C Series .
There’s lots of information about these machines so please call our sales team 01326 377857 if you need some help or some prices.