There are many reasons why people choose to use Aspen in their garden machinery.
All of these benefits contribute to a better all-round experience whilst using your machinery, making your gardening easier and more enjoyable.
- No expensive repair bills caused by stale fuel
- Your machine always starts and is ready to go, even after long standstill periods
- Lasts for years without deterioration
- Aspen does not contain ethanol
- Virtually odourless
- Less maintenance and a longer machine life
- Available in a conveniently sized container
- Premixed 2-stroke eliminates the need to mix yourself
- Easy to select the correct fuel using the coloured cans and coloured reminder stickers on your machine
- Protects your health and the environment
- For information click the tab Aspen fuels
Picture: carburetor with ethanol damage caused by stale unleaded petrol
Put an end to starting issues
Modern petrol deteriorates quickly. This is a big problem for garden machinery as it often goes long periods without use. Aspen does not contain the chemicals which cause the deterioration in fuel, and as a result, stays fresh for years.
Machinery using Aspen Alkylate Petrol may be stored for long periods without any starting issues. This is not only easier, but also saves on costly maintenance. If you feel its now time to switch, but your machine needs a service click here.